1) Myth: Healthy teeth should be perfectly white.
Truth: A tooth's natural colour is slightly yellowish.
2) Myth: Our heart skips a beat when we sneeze.
Truth: The heart's rhythm sometimes changes when we sneeze. But it never stops or.skips a beat.
3) Myth: Humans only have five senses; Sight, hearing, smell, tactile sense and taste.
Truth: We have at least twenty one senses. Example: senses of balance and temperature.
4) Myth: Brain cells stop growing when you reach adulthood.
Truth: Neurons flourish and change throughout your entire life.
5) Myth: Sweat can remove toxins from your body.
Reality: Sweat glands cool down your body.